A modern website based on your specific goals.
With writing that compels. And design that delights.
- The One-Pager
- Five Basic Pages
- Portfolio / Catalog
These packages share several core features, as described on this page.
Details about individual packages and pricing.
(There’s a link at the bottom of the page too.)
Oh, and All the Website Words costs less when you buy a website package.
All Website Packages Include:
- In-depth consultation in person or via Skype (so we can see one another’s shining smiling faces)
- A modern, stylish website based on your specific goals and brand personality. Built on the popular, open-source WordPress platform.
- A live website that works and looks bee-eautiful on all major screen sizes
- Basic Training on how to update your site
- Content or copy writing
- Future updates or changes
- Logo design
- Extensive graphic creation
- Photos, Illustrations or other Images
- Hosting or Domain fees
- Premium backup or security services
- SEO keyword research or optimization
(Most of these things can be quoted separately or billed hourly.)
- One hour Skype (or in person) Session with Deep Clarity Q’s
- I put together two design options on a live development site and send you a link.
- You provide feedback, either written or via Skype.
- I update the live mock up based on your feedback. We both sign off on next steps.
- I squirrel myself away and pour lots of brainpower, heart & soul into your site.
- You give more feedback.
- (Number of Revisions depends on website package.)
- Site goes live.
- We work out any minor tweaks in the next two weeks or so.
Benefits to You
- The enthusiasm and confidence that come with owning a stylin’ website that charms the people who most need what you have to give.
- Time and space to focus on the things you rock in your business instead of getting bogged down in the often tedious process of website creation.
- $880 – $10,000 and up
- Payment schedule per website package
- A couple hours and some brainwork
- I’ll send your Deep Clarity Q’s before our initial Skype session. Ideally, you’d spend some time on them before we meet.
- BUT, I’m a realist, so if 30 minutes of quiet time isn’t gonna happen for you, it’s cool. We’ll still get where we need to go during our call.
- We’ll go over the questions in detail and I’ll pepper you with some follow-ups so I can get a real keen sense of your business and your goals.
- Additional time spent to provide feedback on the drafts I send. Revision rounds depend on website package.
Also, don’t forget that All the Website Words costs less when you buy a website package too.
Ready to get started? Have some questions first?
I offer a free, no-pressure 30 minute consultation.